The Square D Miniature Circuit Breaker is made to safeguard your panel from short circuit by using magnetic trip they also stop excess currents by using thermal trip. Miniature circuit breakers are named because they are literally smaller than average and are often used to safeguard somewhat lower amperages: typically 10 – 150A. Square D breakers are made by Schneider Electric.
- Arc-fault Circuit Interrupters
- Combination Arc-fault Circuit Interrupters
- HomeLine Circuit Breakers
- Multi 9 System UL 489 Miniature Circuit Breakers
- QO(B) Circuit Breaker
- QOU Unit Mount Circuit Breakers
We have a wide selection of used circuit breakers including Square D Miniature Circuit Breakers. Call today for the latest selection and best pricing.